From the first email, the first visit, every step of the way, we are there to help and guide you. You can also join our extended Ragdoll family group, where you will find support, guidance and an abundance of cute raggie photos.
When you become part of the Parker Ragdoll family you become part of something unique and special. You can read a few comments from existing group members further down this page.
* TICA registration papers proving your new addition is full "pedigree."
* 5 Generation family tree so you can see where your baby has come from.
* Copies of all health tests of parents and/or kitten where applicable.
* A years health guarantee against all genetic diseases.
* Full vaccinations and vaccination card.
* All pet kittens are neutered before leaving us.
* All our kittens are microchipped and registered with Pet Log.
* Each of our kittens is sold with a legally binding contract including duty of care. To ensure the best life possible.
* All our Kittens are wormed and flea treated.
* All our Kittens come with a care sheet with information on settling your baby into their new abode smoothly.
* We provide a goody bag with everything you need to get started including food, toys and a personalised handmade snuggle sack.
* Lastly but most importantly we offer a lifetime of support should you need us and exclusive access to our family support group and forum.
I love seeing posts on here from other people even though I don't often post myself. Who doesn't like to see photos of all the cute and mischievous fluffies!
Mostly I like knowing there's a whole bunch of lovely people who are experienced Ragdoll owners who I can turn to for advice if needed and it's nice in a way that we are all connected through owning a Parker/Raistrick furbaby xxx (Tori)
To be honest I don't do much on fb these days, I mainly keep it for this page. I love seeing everyone's raggie kittens grow into beautiful cats, and the friendship as well as the advice you can get from Nancy, Marie and members of the group. And the new kittens even though it's torture cos I want them all 😂. (Terri)
It's awesome! Friendly like-minded cat lovers who are easy to talk to, ask really good questions and share good advice :) Plus adorable cat updates pretty much daily! <3 The downfall is that it makes me want more and more haha :) (Jade)
Advice. Keeping up to date with the kitty family as well as the new ones and new friendship links for a bit of banter. X (Pauline)
This group is amazing, love seeing all the fur babies grow, especially the brothers and sisters of my raggies. Every litter from Nancy and Marie are beautiful, litter trained and cared for with love. I wouldn’t go anywhere else. I love that if you have any questions you need answers to there’s always someone in the group to answer. I agree with everyone else I want them all. (Cas)
Ragdolls for sale in Devon, Ragdoll kittens for sale in Devon, Ragdoll kittens Newton abbot Devon. Pedigree Ragdoll Kittens, GCCf, TICA, Registered breeder ragdoll kittens devon. Outstanding Ragdolls devon. Kittens Newton Abbot